Register for Pioneer Tech Events
*Events for $10 and below cannot be charged to a credit card.
MANAGER'S TOOL BELT FALL 2020 - Starts September 8, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm in room B131. The “Manager’s Tool Belt” experience was created with you and your leadership in mind. $499 tuition includes all training materials and lunches during the sessions. CLICK TO REGISTER. For more information contact Corbin Dewitt at (580) 718-4350 or firstname.lastname@example.org. DOWNLOAD THE FLYER.
Sessions & Dates:
- Sept. 8 - Know Thyself: Using Real Colors as a Management Tool
- Sept. 15 - Role of the Leader (Part 1)
- Sept. 22 - Role of the Leader (Part 2)
- Sept. 29 - Motivating & Engaging (Part 1)
- Oct. 6 - Motivating & Engaging (Part 2)
- Oct. 13 - Communication Effectiveness (Part 1)
- Oct. 20 - Communication Effectiveness (Part 2)
- Nov. 3 - Coaching for Commitment
TRUCK DRIVER TRAINING - Mon-Fri Oct. 28 - Dec. 11, 7 am - 4 pm in the Business & Industry Services Bldg of Pioneer Tech. Must Register by Oct. 26th by contacting Nichole at (918) 352-7310. Cost $4,800. Assistance is available for qualified individuals. Must pass a drug and background check. For more information contact Johnny Thornburgh at (580) 718-4328 or email@example.com.
HOW TO DO BUSINESS WITH THE STATE OF OKLAHOMA - Sept. 16, 10 am - In this virtual training Wendy Clark, Certified Procurement Officer/Vendor Specialist with Oklahoma's Central Purchasing will discuss vendor registrations, upcoming increase in thresholds, open solicitations, statewide contracts and much more. This event is free but registration is required. CLICK TO REGISTER. For more information contact Dawn Brakey at (580) 718-4261 or firstname.lastname@example.org. DOWNLOAD THE FLYER.
Sign-Up for Monthly Email Blast