Register for Pioneer Tech Events
*Events for $10 and below cannot be charged to a credit card.
1 MILLION CUPS - First Wednesday of each month, 8 am at Pioneer Tech. As a program of the Kauffman Foundation, 1 Million Cups works with entrepreneurs, empowering them with the tools and resources to break down barriers that stand in the way of starting and growing their businesses. We are always looking for entrepreneurs to share their business story. Contact Robert Howard to share your story at (580) 718-4239 or email@example.com
GET READY SERIES - Be prepared to meet government buys with these lunch & learn events at City Central. For more information, contact Dawn Brakey at (580) 718-4261 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 17, 11am - 1 pm
Get started with government contracting
- Create a "dating profile"
- Find new customers & growth opportunities
- Learn how to be visible to large commercial & government buyers
June 21, 11am - 1 pm
Win federal contracts with SBA programs
- The government works to make sure small businesses get at least 23 percent of all federal contracting dollars. Learn about small business set-asides that help provide a level playing field for small businesses. Find out how this can help your business compete for and win MORE CONTRACT OPPORTUNITIES.
July 19, 11am - 1 pm | Register
Be prepared to meet your government customer
Learn Best Marketing Practices to make your business attractive to government buyers. Topics include:
- Making a good first impression
- The 45 second elevator pitch
- Developing an effective capability statement
- Tips for successful matchmaking
Get ready to match make at the ICBS Show on August 15-17 in Norman, Oklahoma.
REFERENCE BASED PRICING 101 - Sept. 14, 12 - 1 pm in room B131. Only $15. This is Ponca City SHRM workshop. Many market pressures are pushing agents and employers to look at alternative pricing methods for their Healthcare claims costs. To aide in transitioning to RBP, this workshop will emphasize a general understanding of various RBP models, processes for adjudicating claims and interaction with stop loss. SHRM Members are free and guests are $10. To register call (580) 765-6966
Sign-Up for Monthly Email Blast