Register for Pioneer Tech Events
*Events for $10 and below cannot be charged to a credit card.
Administrative Professionals Conference – Tuesday, July 23, 9 am – 2 pm at Pioneer Tech, room B131. RSVP by July 15 to Corbin at 580.718.4350, email@example.com or CLICK HERE. For more information, DOWNLOAD THE FLYER.
- Workplace Ergonomics
- Excel Tips & Tricks
- Business Writing & Grammar
- Professional Dress on a Budget
- Social Media for Business
- Know Yourself?
Manager’s Toolbelt – Thursdays from September 5 thru October 24, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm. Pioneer Technology Center Business & Industry Staff have created this unique 8 Session Training Opportunity for your business. $499 includes tuition, all training materials and lunches. To register, contact Corbin Dewitt at 580.718.4350 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information DOWNLOAD THE FLYER.
- Know Thyself: Using Real Colors as a Management Tool
- Transitioning into Management
- Creating a Workplace of Accountability
- Using Motivation in Developing Team
- Attaining Results with Time Management
- Developing Communication Skills for Today’s Manager
- Coaching for Continuous Improvement
- Managing Performance and Giving Feedback
National PTAC Day Event: Introduction to Government Contracting – September 18, 11 am – 1 pm. City Central, 400 E Central Ave. Learn how to break into the government marketplace! Selling to the government is different than selling in the private sector. Learn about different contract types, federal and state procurement processes, and registering your business to sell products or services to the government. Cost is Free and includes lunch but you must register. Contact Dawn Brakey at 580.718.4261 or email@example.com
Sign-Up for Monthly Email Blast