Pioneer Tech's Health Careers Certification program prepares students for exciting career opportunities in health related fields. Students will learn basic knowledge and skills necessary for entry-level employment in a clinical setting.
Advanced Acute Care Nursing Assistant - 917 Hrs. Cost Sheet
Long-Term Care Aide - 91 Hrs.
Veterinary Assistant - 824 Hrs.
Pharmacy Technician - 779 Hrs.
Restorative Aide - 645 Hrs.
Certified Medication Aide - 61 Hrs.
Home Health Care Nursing Aide - 16 Hrs.
Emergency Medical Technician - Evening AT&D class only
- Core Concepts of Effective Communication
- Core Employability Skills
- Core Health Promotion
- Core Health Care Delivery Systems
- Core Information Technology Applications
- Core Legal and Ethical Principles and Practices
- Core Medical Mathematics
- Core Safety Practices
- Core Teamwork in Health Care
- Core Technical Skills in Health Care
- Core Introduction to Clinical Experience
Medication Administration Technician
Long-Term Care Nurse Aide
Home Health Aide
Emergency Medical Technician
Certified Medication Aide
Preparation for: LPN, RN, Radiology Technician
American Heart Association, Oklahoma State Board of Health
Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education
- Medication Administration Technician
- Long-Term Care Nurse Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant
- CPR/First Aid
- Feeding Assistant
- +6 other certifications available