STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) education transforms the typical teacher-centered classroom by encouraging a curriculum that is driven by problem-solving, discovery and exploratory learning. STEM requires students to actively engage in situations to find real world solutions.
Biomedical Sciences Academy* - 960 Hrs.
- Principles of Biomedical Sciences
- Human Body Systems
- Biomedical Health Careers
- Anatomy & Physiology (possible college credit)
- Medical Interventions
- Biomedical Innovation
- Advanced Math & Science Courses (possible college credit)
- Additional Certification - BLS (Basic Life Support)
Future Employment Opportunities
- Radiology Technologist
- Research Scientist
- Biology Lab Technician
- Physical Therapist
*Minimum criteria required for admission.
*High School students only.