Emergency Services (Firefighter) InstructorJob Type: InstructorLocation: Pioneer Technology CenterSalary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
Pioneer Technology Center is accepting applications for the position of Emergency Services (Firefighter) Instructor. Requests for an Application of Employment and job description should be made to the Human Resources Office at 580-762-8336, extension 224. You may call or come by the school (reception desk) to get an application and a job description. Employment applications are also available on the Pioneer Technology Center website (www.pioneertech.edu). Please return your application in a sealed envelope to the reception desk or by mail to the Pioneer Technology Center Human Resources Manager.
Direct learning activities of assigned students in Firefighting, Emergency Medical Responder and Emergency Medical Technician courses. Devote all professional capabilities, necessary time, and any and all talents possessed to provide a program of meaningful learning opportunities to each student assigned to their class.
The Application process is not complete until all items are provided, ie: application, transcripts, education certifications and resume’ including complete employment experience, verifiable references and other appropriate information must be submitted for consideration.
Deadline for Submitting an Application – January 5, 2018 at 4:00 pm or until a suitable applicant is found.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or a minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Trade & Industry Certification preferred, or a willingness to obtain teaching certificate.
- Firefighter I Certified, Firefighter I Instructor Certified, Firefighter II Preferred, Firefighter II Instructor Preferred or willingness to obtain within the first year of employment. (Documentation Required)
- CPR / EMT Instructor Certification Preferred or willingness to obtain within the first year of employment. (Documentation Required)
- Approval of Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education.
The potential employment process IS NOT completed when you hit the APPLY button. We MUST have an application on file. This can be done electronically by clicking on the application button or you can download the application and send it via email to email@example.com. Call 580-718-4224 or email to confirm your application/resume`or if you have any issues.